Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Reported on Craig's List

Former Kerry-Edwards Staffer Still Isn't Getting Any - m4 - 29


Reply to: anon-49380405@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-11-23, 9:02AM EST


I'm a SWM who worked on the Kerry campaign and I wasn't getting any then... now that I've entered the deepest levels of depression after working 18 hour-days I'd like to feel better if only for a little while. If you're a woman and you're willing to just spoon with me naked for a night you'd make me feel a lot better. Sex would be great too but its been so long and I put on weight during the campaign I don't feel like I could ask for it. No Republicans need apply. You guys already screwed me over once. George Bush is responsible for my job loss too.


this is in or around Adams Morgan, DC
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

49380405

(I knew I'd find something quotable if I kept reading Wonkette)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home