Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Latest Rumors out of Ohio

I'll believe it when I actually see something, but the blogosphere is starting to spread a new rumor of hope in the 2004 election. William Rivers Pitt has posted a message on Democratic Underground claiming that "Kerry is getting into the game tomorrow."

Reportedly this may involve allegations of tampering with the vote in Ohio by Triad Systems, the manufacturer of the punch card systems used. Pitt has previously written about Triad on Truthout.

5 Comments:

Blogger KerryisKing said...

Yay, Kerry!!!
:Fingers crossed:

9:15 PM  
Blogger oncall said...

I would be thrilled to hear JK talk about the election tampering, the disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of voters, and the scandolous attempts to keep people from registering. Yet, he has been very careful with every step he has made in this situation, and without proof I doubt that he will be able to come out with a strong enough statement to persuade enough people as to his intentions and motivations. We have all gotten burned with getting our hopes up about where JK stood on this particualar issue. I don't see him changing his tactics unless he has a solid reason to do so. I hope to heaven that he does have irrefutable evidence to clearly cast doubt on the election results.

9:48 PM  
Blogger KerryisKing said...

Me too, oncall, me too.

10:56 PM  
Blogger ginnyinWI said...

While I'm hoping for the best(an overturned election), I trust JK to know what is going on and choose the wisest course of action.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ron Chusid said...

Here's an update from William Rivers Pitt:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/122404Y.shtml

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home