Friday, December 31, 2004

George Bush's New Year's Resolutions

The White House
George W. Bush

My New Years Resalushuns:

End social security
Increase deficit further so we can starve the beast--end stuff which keeps people from being free like government paid health care and education
Talk to Karl about that plan for my third term
Shut up those people on the internets who make fun of me
Invade Iran
Send thank you gift to Osama--I'd be no where without that guy
Have my friends buy up rest of tv networks so they'll all be nice to me like Fox
Read a real book--mamma and Laura would be so proud (don't think I can keep this one--maybe I'll just read a newspaper article or two)

1 Comments:

Blogger afb said...

Well lets make sure he doesn't keep his new years Resolution!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home