Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Today, The Better Angels Of Our Nature Are Just Waiting To Be Summoned

"Today, the better angels of our nature are just waiting to be summoned. We only require a leader who is willing to call on them, a leader willing to draw again on the mystic chords of our national memory and remind us of all that we, as a people, everyday leaders, can do; of all that we as a nation stand for and of all the immense possibility that still lies ahead."

"I think I’ve found just the guy. I’m married to him."

"John Kerry will give us back our faith in America. He will restore our faith in ourselves and in the sense of limitless opportunity that has always been America’s gift to the world."

"Together we will lift everyone up. We have to. It’s possible. And you know what? It’s the American thing to do."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was the comment removed?

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was the comment removed?

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a joke. I have wrote many comments on this site. I am a bush supporter. I have not cussed or been out of line. Simply spoke what I believe. All of my comments have been removed. Talk about media and brainwashing. I guess the liberal administrator of the site picks what he wants you to read.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home