Monday, August 18, 2003

John Kerry on NPR Radio - Read the transcript or listen to the Interview!

Here's a taste of what John Kerry had to say today on NPR ...

MONTAGNE: What are the one or two issues that distinguish you from the rest of the Democratic pack?

KERRY: I think my record of leadership throughout my public life where I have been willing to take on tough issues, whether it was fighting against Ronald Reagan's illegal war in central America or exposing Oliver North's private aid network or struggling with John McCain to get accountability on POW/MIA and move our relationship with Vietnam forward, or fight against the drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge and lead the fight against Newt Gingrich's assault on the environment and on the Clean Air and Clean Water Act. I've been willing to fight for the things that make a difference in the quality of life in America. And I think more than anything right now, Americans want real leadership that moves us in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home