Monday, August 25, 2003

Here's an interesting view from one New Hampshire resident on campaigning techniques. Her Letter to the Editor of the Nashua Telegraph:

Whenever presidential candidate Howard Dean is mentioned in the media, all I hear about is his “new age” Internet strategy. Well, I think he should stick to the Internet, and stay off the hood of my car. Recently, I stopped to shop downtown and returned to find a Dean flier on my windshield. It is exactly this kind of behavior that has come to characterize the Dean campaign.

They seem so obsessed with being innovative that they forget common courtesy. Main Street was littered with Dean fliers, maybe that’s why the Sierra Club never endorsed him as governor.



Got to just love those outspoken New Hampshire residents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home