Monday, March 27, 2006

Conservative Accuses Swift Boat Liar of Plagiarism

Debbie Schlussel accuses Jerome Cosi of plagiarism (hat tip to Crooks and Liars):

When I pointed out, not too long ago, that whole portions of a column I wrote were flat-out ripped off by Jerome Corsi, co-author of the best-selling Swift Boat veterans book against John Kerry, his WorldNetDaily.com editor, Joseph Farah, refused to do a damn thing (but add a tiny link to my column–Big Deal).

Some conservatives told me to “take one for the team.” Huh? I don’t think so. (Since then, I’ve been told by several conservative writers that this is not the first time that WND and/or Farah have condoned–and engaged in–plagiarism.) Since Corsi has a Ph.D. and has written more than one book, how much of those are also plagiarized. People don’t become plagiarists in their old age.

Why bother with plagiarism when you are making up lies? If the liar had any integrity, he’d write his own lies rather than steal lies from someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home